Easy ? So-so ? Hard ?
This month was as Easy as November. I managed to run 3 times a week without problem (except during Christmas week :)). I’m now running constantly over 40 minutes without stop. I have also started to do a bit of fitness in my free gym, usual push-up, squat & co. It seems that the mix of cardio and high intensity interval training (HIIT) is helping weight loss. But Christmas over-eating is not
- the Good : regularity & distance and I crushed my objective of distance
- the Bad : I hurt my ankle right after Christmas, so I’m out of running for the 1st week of 2014
- Biking : 2h of bike, not so good
- Swimming : nothing
Results of the month
Because of my ankle issue I will not run for the 1st week and I will be skiing for 1 week in January, so I will probably skip nearly 2 weeks of training… But skiing is also a good sport
- Running : continue to run 3 times a week
- Weeks : do 25 km / 15 miles a week
- Month : focus on a total distance 50 km / 31 miles
- Biking: 6 hours of biking (I don’t manage for now but now that running habit is stable I will focus on biking a bit)
- Swimming: I’m thinking of giving up on swimming to focus on running & biking. I don’t find the time to do it and building one habit at a time is more efficient
0 euros. Still nothing bought this month. Doing sport is cheap
Doing sport has an unexpected impact on weight loss… Not so much by compensating over-eating but by being a constant reminder of the effort linked to “useless” food
Do you have any “sport” New Year resolution ?