Easy ? So-so ? Hard ?
This month was good. I managed to run regularly with a few misses. I don’t have any issue with pain or difficulties while running (except my own laziness). It’s a pity I didn’t do better than December, it was so close (1 run more would have been enough). I couldn’t really keep the objective of running every 2 days.
- the Good : when I’m running, I’m running well
- the Bad : damned laziness hitting me sometimes
- Biking : a bit more than 3h of bike, could be better but I’m improving from last month… (50% increase ;))
Results of the month
I will (again) try to beat my record of distance of December
- Running : run every 2 days without any exception !
- Weeks : do more than 28 km / 17 miles a week
- Month : an ambitious distance of 110 km / 70 miles
- Biking: 6 hours of biking, I will try to go once per week to my russian class by bike (both way, it adds up to 1h)
Nothing, Nada, Rien
It’s very easy to make a habit slip, one morning I’m too tired, one morning I have a early meeting… And bam half of the week is gone without running
Are your New Year resolution still strong ?