Easy ? So-so ? Hard ?
This month was not bad. I managed to run regularly except during the week of ski (and few days after). I don’t have any issue with pain or difficulties while running
- the Good : I’m handling my usual morning run without issue
- the Bad : after missing a week I got a bit slower
- Biking : a bit more than 2h of bike, could be better…
Results of the month
With an empty February coming, I will try to beat my record of distance of December
- Running : run every 2 days without any exception !
- Weeks : do more than 28 km / 17 miles a week
- Month : a super ambitious distance of 120 km / 75 miles
- Biking: 6 hours of biking, except bringing the little tornado to daycare, I will try to do 1 bike trip per week in the nearby park/forest
30 euros. Some ski stuff (headgear, wool socks)
Running is helping for other sports… For the first time in a very very long time, I didn’t get any pain while skiing for a full week.
How do you keep up with your “sport” New Year resolution ?