Easy ? So-so ? Hard ?
In fact I ran only 1 time in the month, but I did a lot of biking, as I’m bringing my daughter to school by bike. So I’m doing free sport ! On top of this, I also went for a boat trip… I said boat, I meant rowing trip of 2 hours, it was nice but challenging
- the Good : I’m biking a lot and it’s not even “using” time as it’s part of daily routine
- the Bad : I need to find time for real running
Results of the month (biking)
My main objective is to restart running while keeping my biking strong.
- Running : run 3 times a week
- Weekly : more than 15 km / 9 miles a week
- Month : a total of 50 km / 30 miles
- Biking: 110 km / 70 miles for the month
30-40$ for 2 bike lock & a pump (that I had to buy after the move)
It’s very easy to do sport when it’s part of a habit (like bringing child to school). It’s also very easy to stop doing any sport
How do you do when you want to restart sport ?