Easy ? So-so ? Hard ?
This month was quite Easy. I managed to run 3 times a week without problem. I’m now running over 40 minutes without stop
- the Good : I kept running regularly and now over 40 minutes without a break.
- the Bad : nothing really bad for running. But I didn’t do much (any) of other sport…
- Biking : just 2 hours of biking this month
- Swimming : no swimming this month
Results of the month
- Running : I will try to continue to run at least 3 times a week
- Weeks : do 20 km / 12 miles a week
- Month : focus on total distance 70 km / 43 miles
- Biking: 6 hours of biking
- Swimming: 3h swimming (ideally as 4 times 45 min). It’s hard to do only with lunch time (as work often get in the way). So maybe going on weekend is a solution
0 euros. Nothing bought this month
Having a single simple objective is making much simpler to succeed.
Are you managing to stay in sport mood ? How do you keep your motivation when winter is coming ?